Venues

Veterinary Anatomy Theatre

lorem ipsum


This imposing auditorium is located in the inner courtyard of the north campus, Campus Nord, of Humboldt-Universität. The theater was designed and built by Carl Gotthard Langhans in 1789/90. In 2012 the building was reopened after extensive restoration. It is the oldest and most renowned academic teaching building in Berlin. 

Veterinary Anatomy Theatre

Banquet hall and room

Festsaal und Festraum Luisenstraße

The classicist building located at Luisenstraße 56 was designed by Ludwig Ferdinand Hesse. Completed in 1840, it was the location of the first Prussian veterinary clinic. The entire building has been extensively restored. The banquet hall (Festsaal) on the second floor offers space for events, festivities, conferences, summer schools, and assessments of graduate programs.

Banquet Hall and Room

Chapel of the Holy Spirit

lorem ipsum

The chapel is now part of the faculty of economics and is located in Spandauer Straße 1, within walking distance of Hackescher Markt. The chapel was built around 1300, making this one of Berlin's oldest buildings. With the help of generous donations, the chapel was extensively restored in 2005 and now serves as an event space for conferences, concerts and receptions. 

Chapel of the Holy Spirit